Tuesday, May 29, 2007

long time ago!

hello again all!
Well it has been a while since my last update, so here goes... (most likely to jump around a bit and forget stuff, but yea ok, meh - tell me and I shall edit)

I've bought a new phone....about 6 or so weeks ago.....last week of holidays lol, its sa SOny :P a k750i which is a nifty little thing, I am liking it at the moment, so that is good. No more stickytape holding the phone together anymore! And, and and...there's colour! and pictures and a camera! AAAND a music player/radio. ...and other stuff that I don't really use, but yea, it's there lol.

BIRTHDAYS. I have missed MANY. But brief recap since Jacob's - um. Neil, Josh, Jenkins, Jessi, Thom, Denley, Elli, Si although I missed yours.....and others (sorry for lack of recall!) but hey, happy birthday guys!

Peta's going away night was fun, and the ladies night to come this Saturday I think it is should also be good, have fun in America! Camp America doing and whatnot! Same to Josh! Who is already there, in Chicago last I heard, have lots of fun both of you!

OOH - SARAH! Sarah FOLEY (not Sarah T/B/R/L/M - although I saw Sarah M working the other day at Diva lol, but yes, continuing on) is coming back to Australia sometime next year! YAY! SO looking forward to seeing her again!! Sometime for a while between Feb and Aug I think she said, although I could be mistaken. But yes, YAY! (For those who don't know, Sarah was like my best friend in year...4?3? as you do, but yea lol :P She came to Australia for I think a year and lives in the UK and has just finished school - yea they start in the middle of the year there, so it's like...half a year behind? or in front? something like that)

I am still watching much TV in general, lately watching CSI, CSI Miami, less of CSI NY tho, 24 (can't forget 24!!!! I LOVE 24! :D), NCIS, Crossing Jordan, Stargate Atlantis, Lost, Prisonbreak, Heroes, Numb3rs, Supernatural..... and a few other random ones.... (yes I know I watch too much TV - you don't have to keep telling me that)

SKIING! Looking forward to skiing these hols! I've never seen snow before, so this will be fun! I will be much unco at skiing, but that doesn't matter. I'm going with my friends and that is all that should matter lol. 12 of us in total, so will be much fun! Yay! :D Hotham here we come! My last (well one and only exam really yay for Psych! I get an exam!) is on the day we leave though, so that will be a good way to celebrate. .....with a 13 hr long bus trip.... but oh well. (We be uni students, cheap is the way to go! My bank account has now got a big dent in it now though.... wah - but worth it! - although Pat's will be taking a bigger dent because of his trip to the US (LAS VEGAS!) for the programming comp, but yes - good luck padster!)

Uni. Uni is ugh. this week is going to be shitty. And half of next week. But once it is over then all will be good. Stupid assignments and essays. Why can't I get exams like everyone else!!! I miss those yr 12 exams where you get like 3hrs to write two essays or have short answers and an essay to do lol.

Indoor soccer is going nice, less pressure to do well, but more practise is needed, well for me anyway, the shirts look cool though I must admit. We need to think of a team name.... I vote 60mph! After the New Order song lol. But no one else on team knows that song (cept you Pat?) so yea, that would be fair pointless.

Oooh almost forgot - FULL LICENSE! well almost. I have it, but the P's condition expires on the 13th of June, so I've still got a few weeks to go, but yes, exciting! (For me anyway)

and that is my procrastination for the night.
Now I am screwed for the Spanish roleplay tomorrow. GAH!
night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home